Trentino Outdoor, the new Club supported by the best of Trentino’s open air facilities, offers you 5 specialisations, among which you can choose the colours that best suit you: Family yellow, Activity red, Wellness blue, Resort violet and Bio green.
In fact, the campsites supported by the Club can personalise offers to satisfy your expectations, since hospitality and attention to the guest are already well established traditions in open air vacations in Trentino
Not only the green of the forests, but also the blue of Trentino’s 297 lakes and the pink of the “pale mountains” - the Dolomites, a World Heritage Site – set the breathtaking scenery where you can discover the one thousand colours of Trentino, a natural oasis unlike anything else in the world.
Through a plan in growth, development, training and quality control of its operators, the Club strives to become the finest in open air vacations in Trentino. In addition, through a well-timed and assertive marketing plan, the bicycle is being promoted as the proposed means of tourism and enjoyment of the natural beauty of Trentino, at the same time respecting its environmental characteristics, and in perfect harmony with those who choose an open air vacation.
The club philosophy is to “Live the Trentino Life Outdoors”, and this is the promise that is made to the Tourist. Every member of the club is devoted to promote Trentino and its specialties to its guests throughout the vacation by organising activities in the area and encouraging use of typical local products.
The following are the minimum requirements valid for all supporting facilities. This regards moral conduct, a series of both tangible and intangible services, common to all businesses nominated to enter the club.
The goal of these minimum standards is to ensure a quality system that is not only well delivered, but also well noticed.
- Material available regarding the historic and political aspects of Trentino, of the artistic and natural heritage of the province, as well as cultural, artistic and sports events in the works
- Illustrated material on Trentino’s typical products available as well as any offers and/or uses when sold or served
- Booking can be made by email or other computer methods
- Accompaniment services available on request at reception during check-in hours
- Internet access points/internet connection available
- Payment by credit card/debit card accepted
- Camper service stations available (valves only for campers)
- Waste sorting service according to local standards
- Knowledge of at least 1 foreign language
Specialisations: make your choice
At the second level are 5 product specialisation profiles (categories) with corresponding service requirements (activities), for the purpose of specialising in, distinguishing and promoting what each facility offers, making them more identifiable and effective in their reference markets.
Every business that meets the first level requirements must opt for one or more second level specialisation profiles: 1) Family, 2) Activity, 3) Wellness, 4) Resort, 5) Bio
The services that are featured in each specialisation must be usable outside, for consistency and effectiveness.
Each profile is given requirements such that a consistent mix of services created, capable of setting a complete environment that satisfies the needs for which each category was created, and conveying it to the guest.